ERC provides a full range of maritime services directing cargo to ports throughout the world. If you are shipping full container loads (FCL) , less-than-container loads (LCL), non-containerized cargo (break-bulk) or outsized cargo requiring RORO (roll-on, roll-off) service, our professional staff can assist you with your requirements.
ERC is an Ocean Transport Intermediary licensed with the Federal Maritime Commission to operate as an Ocean Freight Forwarder. ERC is fully bonded in accordance with FMC regulation and has been issued FMC license #021202. Our years of experience has shown that choosing the appropriate ocean carrier/ vessel operator, and negotiating competitive rates leads to successful ocean freight shipping experiences for our clients.
ERC provides the Ocean Service you require:
- Door-to-Door Service both to and from all locations
- Full Containerized Shipments - FCL (20-ft, 40-ft, 45-ft, High Cube (HC)
- Less-Than-Container Load – LCL
- Out-of-Gauge – Oversized/Over-weight (Open Top-OT, and Flat Rack-FR containers)
- RORO (Roll-on, Roll-off) Service (using maffi's for static cargo)
- Export Documentation – Export Compliance
- Destination Services – Customs Clearance, Delivery to site, Crane unload & positioning
- Hazardous Material Certified